Membership Agreement & Liability Waiver
1, The Participant will be participating in the following activities: Online fitness classes live on zoom, online fitness class videos, online mindfulness classes live on ZOOM, online meditation classes on video, online personal growth workshops, discussions and programming (referred to as the Activity for the remainder of this document) as provided by the Activity Provider, Victoria Muir-Burcea, Recreo and any partner instructors on the Recreo Website (referred to as the Activity Provider for the remainder of this document).
2. The Participant acknowledges that the Activity Provider is not a registered doctor and/or licensed therapist.
3. Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the ‘the Activity”, the Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider (RECREO, Victoria Muir-Burcea), The Activity Provider’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, and assignes from ll manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence on the Participant’s participation in the Activity, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
4. The Participant understands that the Partcipant would not be permitted to participate in the Activity unless the Participant signed this Waiver.
Membership Fees and Rules
5. Your subscription will continue and automatically renew on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your subscription unless and until you cancel your subscription, or your account is otherwise suspended or terminated pursuant to these Terms.
6. We will charge your Payment Method a periodic subscription fee on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your subscription, and any applicable taxes. You are responsible for all applicable fees and charges incurred, including applicable taxes.
7. Skillshare reserves the right to change the terms of your subscription, including price, from time to time, effective as of the beginning of your next billing period following the date of the change. We will give you advance notice of these changes, but we will not be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes.
8. No refunds are offered for membership fees or any other fees collected by the Activity Provider.
9. The Participant acknowledges that this Waiver is given with the express intention of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Participant by the Activity Provider, and with the intention of binding the Participant’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
Fitness to Participate
10. The participant acknowledges to the Activity Provider that the Participant does not have any physical limitations, medical ailments or physical or mental disabilities or disorders that would limit or prevent the Participant from participating in the Activity. If required, the Participant will obtain a medical examination and clearance.
Full and Final Settlement
11. The Participant acknowledges and agress with the Activity Provider that: (1) the Activity Provider has the Participant sufficient time to carefully read this Waiver, (2) the Participant has been given the opportunity and has been encouraged to seek independent legal advice prior to signing this Waiver, (3) the Participant fully understand the risks and claims that the Participant is waiving to participate in the Activity, (4) the Participant is freely and voluntarily executing the Waiver, and (5) the Participant is forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss or personal injury that the Participant may sustain while Participating in or preparing for the Activity.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby release Recreo and it’s officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and their respective successors and assigns from any claims or damages of any kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, relating to any dispute relating to the membership agreement or any transaction of attempted transaction with another user or the service provider (whether student or teacher). You agree and understand and intent that this assumption of risk and release is binding upon you and your heirs, executors, agents, administrators and assigns.